Thursday, June 30, 2011
Still in California, but not for long...
We have been in California for around two weeks now, and aside from some sort of food-poisoning/dehydration/heat stroke/exhaustion episode that I sustained in San Francisco and another really hot day getting out to Fresno, things have been going pretty well. We spent three days in Yosemite, which was magnificent to say the least, and have been in Newport Beach for the last two or so days. Tomorrow or the next day we will make our way out to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon and Sedona, and then work our way up into Utah. We have met no small number of characters along the way, as well as friends new and old. An old friend was nice enough to put us up in the Bay for three or four days and Becky Kim was nice enough to spend her afternoon driving us around San Francisco, and that is just naming a few. We also had a great time with the legendary Schotts in Fresno. We have spent almost every night camping since we left, and I haven't had much access to a computer (which is of course a major objective of the trip), so I hope that posting a few pictures will speak louder than any more nonsense I can type.
Since I am absolutely terrible at blogging in general I'm not even going to bother trying to type captions for these photos. I'll leave it to your imagination if you feel so inclined, and will upload a more comprehensive album in a month or so when I return home. Hasta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment