After about six months of planning, spending, worrying, and working, Chris Carlson and I are about to begin our super summer adventure. Two weeks ago he arrived from Minnesota, and since then we have been camping and visiting with family and friends. We will meet up with Warren Matthews in a few days, most likely around the Oregon coast. We were trying to leave two or three days ago, but were waylaid by the fact that Chris's bike needed a new tire, which turned into two tires and a new set of brakes and fork seals. If all goes as planned, which seldom happens with things of this nature, we should be ready to go tomorrow morning, heading down to Portland to visit with my family, and then making our way down the Oregon Coast into the Redwoods. I have already posted some pictures of our recent adventures on my Facebook page, and am more or less just writing this entry to both see if I can figure it out, and hopefully also compel myself to keep it somewhat up-to-date. Hopefully next time you tune in I will have some new pictures and adventures to share.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Getting Ready
After about six months of planning, spending, worrying, and working, Chris Carlson and I are about to begin our super summer adventure. Two weeks ago he arrived from Minnesota, and since then we have been camping and visiting with family and friends. We will meet up with Warren Matthews in a few days, most likely around the Oregon coast. We were trying to leave two or three days ago, but were waylaid by the fact that Chris's bike needed a new tire, which turned into two tires and a new set of brakes and fork seals. If all goes as planned, which seldom happens with things of this nature, we should be ready to go tomorrow morning, heading down to Portland to visit with my family, and then making our way down the Oregon Coast into the Redwoods. I have already posted some pictures of our recent adventures on my Facebook page, and am more or less just writing this entry to both see if I can figure it out, and hopefully also compel myself to keep it somewhat up-to-date. Hopefully next time you tune in I will have some new pictures and adventures to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment