Monday, June 20, 2011
On the road, finally.
So we left on Tuesday and have been camping since last night. We took the 101 all the way down to Berkley and are staying with Kris Knutson. The Oregon Coast was spectacular, as it always is, and it was nice to be able to spend a little more time in the Redwoods than I have in years past. I am hurrying this post because we have to get out of here and get out to Sonoma. There are already plenty of stories to tell but we are just having too much fun for me to be able to sit down at a computer and regale you with them. Hopefully I will have a little more time for a real post next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great to see your smiling face and know you are having a good time!
ReplyDeleteLove, mom